- 250 g all purpose Flour
- 150g softened butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 30g almond powder
- 1 egg
- 2 pinches of salt
- Seeds of ½ a vanilla pod
- With help of your kitchen machine or with your hands mix the butter, the sugar, the almond powder, the salt, the vanilla seeds and the egg together.
- Ad the flour and mix again
- Warning do not mix too much, the dough would become elastic and the edges would fall while baking
Then you have 2 technics:
- Form a ball and spread the dough between 2 sheets of parchement line paper
- Draw a circle of the diameter of your pan with help of a pastry circle and the back of a knife. Draw also a rectangulare line to form the edge of your pie .
- Keep in the fridge for 2 hours or 30 mins in the freezer
- Form a ball and flatten it a bit, then wrap your dough into some plastic film and keep in 1 to 2 hours in the fridge.
- Get it out ouf the fridge for 5 to 10 mins and spread it between 2 sheets of parchement line paper
- Line your pan and cut out the excess.
- Jab the bottom and the edge with a fork, and bake for 12mins at 190ºC.
- The crust hast to be golden brown!